Community Association Management
- Make arrangements for maintenance activities as shall be deemed necessary.
- Furnish Board members with the latest in community association operational information.
- Solicit bids for special programs/contract services and implement and supervise the completion of such programs; reporting the progress of the same to the Board as required.
- Prescribe long-range maintenance programs and provide input to the Board as to alternative programs for solution to specific problems.
- Respond to homeowner and external inquiries during normal business hours via telephone, mail, and or e-mail in a timely manner.
- Respond to emergency requests 24 hours per day, 7days per week by telephone during business hours and emergency phone during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Visit property as necessary or requested to make determinations about the physical state of the property.